Take The CM-30 CUBE Monitor Anywhere!
The Roland CM-30 CUBE Monitor puts great sound where you need it! This compact, convenient monitor pumps 30 watts of power through its robust 6.5" coaxial 2-way speaker, giving you a perfect sound source for smaller gigs; you can even use it as an acoustic guitar amp! The CM-30 CUBE Monitor includes three channels, XLR and 1/4" inputs, auxiliary inputs for plugging in music players and other peripherals, and handy front-panel volume and EQ controls. You can use two units together via the onboard Stereo Link connections, giving you true stereo sound for home-studio playback or stereo monitoring withthe CM-30 CUBE Monitor.Roland CM-30 CUBE Monitor at a Glance:
- Ready to take out to any of your gigs
- Sculpt your sound on the fly with onboard EQ
- Plenty of inputs for your 2-track playback, microphone and more
Rugged, compact, and versatile
Like all members of the CUBE family, the CM-30 is a breeze to transport. From gig to gig, session to session, this amp travels light and performs big. It's built to withstand the rigors of the road, thanks to its metal grill cover and protective corner covers. While the CM-30 is well suited for home studio and monitoring applications, it can be used for live monitoring onstage.
Convenient front-mounted control w/ 2-band EQ
Sculpt your sound with the CM-30's onboard 2-band equalizer. Dedicated knobs are provided for adjusting low and high frequencies. As with all other controls, the equalizer knobs are conveniently located on the front panel for quick access.
Connectivity options galore!
Each CM-30 is equipped with three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line, and two additional Aux inputs that support RCA pin (L, R) and stereo mini-phone connectors. So with one CM-30 you get four stereo inputs and one mono input. The Stereo Link function allows two CM-30s to be linked for true stereo output, which enables a total of eight stereo inputs, and two mono mic/line ins. The CM-30 offers more than enough inputs to simultaneously connect a microphone, a keyboard, a rhythm machine, and a CD player, or to function as a mini PA rig.
- Ultra-versatile monitor for studio, stage, and more
- 6.5" coaxial, 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- 30-watt output
- 3 input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line and 2 additional Aux inputs
- Stereo Link function for stereo connection between two units, for a total of up to 8 stereo inputs and 2 mono mic/line inputs
- Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for easy transport