Roland Bass Power - CUBED!
Here's something any bass player can appreciate. The latest generation of Roland CUBE BASS amps is larger, louder, and more impressive than ever. Roland calls this the XL treatment, but at Sweetwater we call it just plain amazing! The midsize CUBE-60XL BASS combo amp is your go-to bass amp when you want a full feature set plus total portability. In addition to eight fantastic COSM amp models (including Roland's SUPER LOW amp), the CUBE-60XL BASS comes loaded with seven studio and stage-ready effects, such as drive and poly octave, so you can get really creative. The CUBE-60XL BASS also includes a direct XLR output, which is handy onstage or in the studio, as well as a solo function with memory recall, effectively giving you a second channel.
Combined with a dual custom Air Flow bass ports, FFP design technology allows the CUBE-60XL BASS's 10" low-frequency driver, in-line tweeter, and 60-watt amp work together with maximum efficiency, giving you the sound of a much more powerful amp. But that's not all. The CUBE-60XL BASS also includes phrase looper - a wonderful tool for building up intense grooves - plus a 3-band EQ that lets you tweak your tone to perfection. To top it off, the CUBE-60XL BASS weighs under 36 lbs., so it's ready to pick up and go any time you are.Roland CUBE-60XL BASS Combo Bass Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 60-watt power output
- 1 x 10" low-frequency driver, 1 x tweeter (coaxial, 2-way inline configuration)
- 8 COSM bass amp models: SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, T.E, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810, and SUPER LOW
- 7 effects including chorus, poly octave, delay, and reverb types
- Single-knob compression and drive, shape switch, and 3-band EQ for added tone control
- Built-in phrase looper with record/play/dub switch
- Onboard chromatic tuner with drop tuning support
- Solo mode with memory recall
- 1 x 1/4" bass input jack, 1 x 1/8" stereo auxiliary input jack, and 1 x 1/4" TRS footswitch input jack for controlling multiple parameters and effects with BOSS FS-5L, FS-5U, or FS-6 footswitches
- 1 x 1/4" line output jack
- 1 x XLR direct output jack