Get XL Tones from This Powerful Bass Combo!
Here's something any bass player can appreciate. The latest generation of Roland CUBE BASS amps is larger, louder, and more impressive than ever. Roland calls this the XL treatment, but at Sweetwater we call it just plain amazing! The top-of-the-line CUBE-120XL BASS combo amp gives you the best of Roland's portable bass amp technology - a full-featured amp that's ready for anything. In addition to eight fantastic COSM amp models (including Roland's SUPER LOW amp), the CUBE-120XL BASS comes loaded with seven studio- and stage-ready effects such as drive and poly octave, so you can get really creative. The CUBE-120XL BASS also includes a direct XLR output that's handy onstage or in the studio, as well as a SOLO function with memory recall, effectively giving you a second channel.
Combined with a dual custom air flow bass ports, FFP design technology allows the CUBE-120XL BASS's 12" low-frequency driver, in-line tweeter, and beefy 120-watt amp work together with maximum efficiency to give you seriously huge sound. Luckily, Roland also includes a power squeezer function, which allows the CUBE-120XL BASS to produce the same wide-open and punchy sound at a lower volume that's perfect for practice sessions and studio work. But that's not all. The CUBE-120XL BASS also includes phrase looper - a wonderful tool for building up intense grooves - plus a 4-band EQ that lets you tweak your tone to perfection. To top it off, the CUBE-120XL BASS packs all these features into a single box that weighs under 43.5 lbs., so you're ready to pick up and go any time.Roland CUBE-120XL BASS Combo Bass Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 120-watt power output
- 1 x 12" low-frequency driver, 1 x tweeter (coaxial, 2-way inline configuration)
- 8 COSM bass amp models including SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, T.E, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810, and SUPER LOW
- 7 effects including chorus, poly octave, delay, and reverb types
- Single-knob compression and drive, shape switch, and 4-band EQ for added tone control
- Built-in phrase looper with record/play/dub switch
- Onboard chromatic tuner with drop tuning support
- SOLO mode with memory recall
- 1 x 1/4" bass input jack
- 1 x 1/8" stereo auxiliary input jack
- 1 x 1/4" TRS footswitch input jack for controlling multiple parameters and effects with BOSS FS-5L, FS-5U, or FS-6 footswitches
- 1 x 1/4" line output jack
- 1 x XLR direct output jack