Bass Power in a Cube!
Looking for a portable, professional bass amp that will bring down the house? Roland's new CUBE-100 Bass amp is compact enough for home practice, but has enough power to drive bass lines through band rehearsals and live gigs thanks to its 100 watts of amplification.Roland CUBE-100 Bass Amplifier at a Glance:
- Powerful 100-watt amp for everything from band practice to the gig
- Eight COSM amp models for the most popular bass sounds
- Digital effects include T-wah, chorus, flanger, and more
- Balanced out jacks can connect directly to the board
Powerful 100-watt amp for everything from band practice to the gig
The CUBE-100 Bass amp has enough power to drive bass lines through band rehearsals and live gigs, thanks to its 100 watts of amplification. And because of the CUBE-100's compact design, you won't be worn out carrying the amp back and forth between your home and gigs.
Eight COSM amp models for the most popular bass sounds
The CUBE-100 Bass amp has eight COSM amp models built in, including Octave Bass and the new "Super Flat." These are all-original amp models from Roland R&D. Octave Bass is an octaver for producing the heaviest and lowest bass sounds. Super Flat responds accurately to a wide sound frequency, from the low-ends to the highs of the bass input, and you get a clean, clear tone that retains the natural sound quality of your bass. The CUBE-100's internal DSP is carefully tuned to avoid excessive coloration of the sound. It's a great way to get the natural tone of upright basses with pickups.
Digital effects include T-wah, chorus, flanger, and more
Once you've chosen the amp model of choice, route it through the CUBE-100 Bass's stellar digital effects, including Chorus/Flanger/T-Wah and independent Delay/Reverb. Optional footswitches can be connected for controlling effects on/off.
Balanced out jacks can connect directly to the board
Connect directly to PA mixers through the CUBE-100 Bass's Balanced Out and Line Out jacks. With the Balanced Out jack, you can either send your direct bass signal or your customized bass sounds to PA mixers. You can also interface with larger external speaker cabinets through the built-in Ext Speaker jack. When the CUBE-100 Bass is connected to an external speaker, the amp models and effects can still be accessed while gaining more power through the larger speakers. It also has a Tuner Out jack for convenient tuner connection. Lest we forget about the studio - the CUBE-100 Bass's Recording/Phones output jack and its variety of amp models make it a great choice for recording applications.
- 100-watt powerhouse bass amplifier with 12" coaxial 2-way speaker
- 8 COSM amp models and 5 digital effects: chorus/flanger/T-wah, independent delay/reverb
- 4-band EQ, compressor, and Shape switch for detailed adjustments
- Balanced output (with pre/post switch) and Line out for connection to mixers
- Recording/phones output for private practice and recording applications
- Pad switch for accepting a wider range of output levels from any type of bass
- External speaker jack output allows connection to external speaker cabinet for more powerful sound