Miking Drums in the Studio? You Need CrashGuard!
Don't compromise when it comes to miking drum kits in your studio - use the Primacoustic CrashGuard drum-mic shield! If cymbal bleed causes you to pull those excellent-sounding toms down in the mix, or the drummer simply insists on laying into the cymbals as if his or her life depended on it, the CrashGuard is here to help. Primacoustic's CrashGuard helps you get great drum sounds while keeping overbearing cymbals at bay. This ultra-portable acoustic treatment actually mounts directly onto the mic stand and minimizes cymbal bleed with its open-cell foam construction. You're literally putting acoustic treatment right where you need it when you use the Primacoustic CrashGuard drum-mic shield!Primacoustic CrashGuard Portable Acoustic Treatment for Drums Features at a Glance:
- Made specifically for use with Sennheiser MD 421 dynamic microphone
- Easily mounts on microphone stand
- Lightweight and easy to position
- Minimizes sound reflections and cymbal bleed at the mic
- High-impact ABS plastic/high-density open-cell acoustic foam construction