The Control 30 utilizes high power components, computer optimized horn and coaxial component design, patent-pending cabinet manufacturing techniques, and a complex network to achieve smooth high fidelity performance, extended bandwidth and well-controlled, defined coverage from a compact loudspeaker.JBL Control 30 Loudspeaker Features :
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response.
- Fully outdoor-capable design, featuring WeatherMax.
- 120 degree x 110 degree HF coverage.
- 150W transformer for 70V or 100V lines, with 8 thru.
- SonicGuard overload protection
- 10" fiberglass/Kevlar cone LF woofer with neodymium magnet
- 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver.
- Includes InvisiBall mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket.
- Sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals.
- Black color.