A Stellar Foot Controller for Your GSP1101!
The DigiTech Control 2 remote foot controller lets you take full advantage of your DigiTech GSP1101 rackmount preamp/processor's functions. The Control 2 features 14 high-quality footswitches, an expression pedal and large LED display, so you're in full command of your GSP1101's effects and signal processing capabilities on any stage, or in the studio. This controller is built road-tough, with a heavy-duty metal chassis, and it's a snap to set up and use. If you own the fantastic GSP1101, get the most out of it with the Control 2!DigiTech Control 2 Remote Foot Controller at a Glance:
- Control your GSP1101
- Patch modes
- Built-in expression pedal
Control your GSP1101
The Control 2 is built like a tank with a durable bent metal chassis, 14 high-quality vacuum style switches and a large 14-character LED display. The control 2 requires no setup and simply connects to the DigiTech GSP1101 via a single cable that supplies both power and control signals, making stage setup quick and easy.
The Control 2 can control the GSP1101 in either 10-patch mode or 5-patch mode. In 10-patch mode switches 1-10 are assigned to a preset number within each bank. In 5-patch mode, switches 1-5 are assigned to presets within a bank while switches 6-10 are assigned to control individual effect on/off.
Built-in expression pedal
The Control 2 also features a built-in expression pedal assignable to wahs, volume, DigiTech Whammy and other parameters. A second 1/4" expression pedal input is located on the rear panel. However you play, if you own a DigiTech GSP1101, dramatically expand your control with the Control 2 remote foot controller.
- Heavy-duty vacuum switches for program changes, effect on/off changes, bank up and down, tap tempo and tuner
- Bright LEDs display program and effect on/off
- Large 14-character LED display for program name, bank name and tuner
- Large 2-character display for program number and tuning reference
- Built-in expression pedal controls GSP1101's internal wahs, volume, Whammy, and other parameters
- Additional 1/4" expression input jack works with any standard cc controller
- Single CAT5 connection to GSP1101 eliminates the need for external power supply
- 25' cable included