Add Classic Analog Compression Flavor to Your Surround Projects!
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
The McDSP Channel G Surround HD multi-channel compressor/limiter plug-in gives you incredibly authentic-sounding analog compressor sound and response for your 5.1 mixes. Channel G Surround HD is optimized for 5.1 surround and uses four compressor sets. You get models of some of the greatest classic analog units out there, set up to add that magic touch to surround applications. This plug-in lets you link individual controls across different surround channels, giving you a great degree of consistency. Perfect for mixing, mastering, and post production, Channel G Surround HD makes a fantastic surround production tool!McDSP Channel G Surround HD Multi-channel Compressor/Limiter Plug-in at a Glance:
- Great for 5.1 surround applications
- Get the great sound and vibe of some of the world's greatest analog desks
Channel G Surround HD is a compressor/limiter optimized for 5.1 channels using four compressors sets (LR, C, LsRs, and LFE). These compressor sets can key from any combination of the LR, C, LsRs, and LFE channels. Individual compressor controls can be linked across various surround channels, and the LFE channel includes an optional lowpass filter.Get the great sound and vibe of some of the world's greatest analog desks
All Channel G configurations feature calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world's most popular analog mixing desks. The Channel G user interfaces seamlessly integrate with Avid control surfaces.McDSP Channel G Surround HD Multi-channel Compressor/Limiter Plug-in Features:
- Channel G Surround HD provides compression for the 5.1 surround environment
- Full-featured surround compressor/limiter in LR, C, LsRs, and LFE channel sets
- Optional LFE lowpass filter 24dB/octave slope
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Great for mixing and mastering
- Mac/PC AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU, VST, VST3