Your Ultimate Virtual Console!
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Okay, the secret is out. McDSP makes ridiculously excellent plug-ins. And Channel G native is one of the best examples. Somehow, it manages to stuff that "big board" sound into a super-flexible plug-in format that you'll want to use on all your projects. So, let's take a look.
McDSP's Channel G native is actually three plug-ins - G Equalizer, G Dynamics, and G Console. What do they do? G Equalizer is a 5-band console-style EQ with a really versatile filter section that you'll appreciate. G Dynamics offers up an expander/gate, a compressor/limiter, and a versatile filter section as well. Rounding out the trio is G Console, a combination of the G Dynamics and G Equalizer configurations, giving you a sophisticated console-strip experience. However you use them, you'll have great sound at the ready - especially because of the included calibration modes for music, post-production, and models of the world's most-popular analog mixing desks!McDSP Channel G Native Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Includes three plug-ins: G Dynamics, G Equalizer, and G Console
- G Dynamics is a console-style dynamics section
- G Equalizer is a 5-band console-style EQ with a versatile filter section
- G Console combines the G Dynamics and G Equalizer configurations
- Includes feature-calibration modes for music, post-production, and models of the most sought-after analog desks
- Analog-saturation Modeling
- Double-precision processing
- Ultra-low latency
- Mono and stereo
- Support for AAX Native, AU, VST, VST3 (Mac/PC)