2-in-1 Brush/Mallets for Cajon
You'll get the best of both worlds when you slip Vic Firth CB1 Cajon Bru-llets into your hands. These cajon sticks are loaded with medium-weight brush ends for a tight, buskerly slap and foam mallets for a warm bass punch. Use this to your advantage to unlock new flavors from your old patterns. Cajon Bru-llets are mounted on real Vic Firth hickory sticks for a nice weight in the hand and real volume when you need it.
Sweetwater tip: try Vic Firth Cajon Bru-llets behind the drum kit for sensitive brushwork and smooth cymbal rolls.
Vic Firth CB1 Cajon Bru-llet Sticks Features:
- The best of a brush and a mallet in a single stick!
- Work train beats and jazz swirls into your cajon work
- Medium-weight plastic bristles provide a tight slap
- 1.5" foam mallets offer warm bass tones
- 0.650" hickory shafts provide real volume when you need it
- 13.5" length is perfect for cajon players
- Use behind the kit to explore new textures