A Dynamic 14" V-Cymbal!
The Roland CY-14C V-Cymbal crash cymbal is the latest step in Roland's evolution of realistic cymbal sound and action. The CY-14C re-creates the dimensions, movement, and inertia of a real acoustic crash cymbal, and its dual-trigger system features individual sensors on the edge and bow of the cymbal so you can enjoy a dynamic and responsive playing experience. Compatible with all Roland TD- and SPD-Series sound modules, the Roland CY-14C V-Cymbal crash is an incredible virtual drumming experience!Roland CY-14C V-Cymbal Crash Cymbal at a Glance:
- Real cymbal feel with dual-trigger system
- Compatible with Roland modules
Real cymbal feel
You might do a double-take after hitting the Roland CY-14C V-Cymbal crash a couple of times - its dynamic response and sound is amazingly realistic! A dual-trigger system includes sensors on both the bow and edge of the cymbal, giving you true feel and variety. The CY-14C responds to your playing with the movement and inertia of a real cymbal, too, and even allows cymbal "chokes" for great performances.
Compatible with Roland modules
You can use the CY-14C with both Roland TD-Series and SPD-Series sound modules. This cymbal is an essential for any V-Drum kit, and its compatibility and dynamic capabilities will help you become even more expressive!
- 14" crash cymbal with realistic playing feel
- Responds to strikes with acoustic cymbal-type movement and inertia
- Dual-trigger system with individual sensors for edge and bow of cymbal
- Allows cymbal "chokes" for dynamic crash performances
- Compatible with all Roland TD-Series/SPD-Series sound modules