A Great Case for Field Production!
The Sound Devices CS-3 production case lets you transport and protect your Sound Devices 302, 702, 744T, or MixPre field production units safely and efficiently. Sound Devices products are built specifically for the field, and their lightweight, compact, reliable designs are complemented by this professional case. In addition to its durable nylon construction, the CS-3 includes a padded, reinforced mixer/recorder compartment, plus a front pocket that gives you plenty of room to carry wireless transmitters, and receivers. A pocket for battery storage is also included on the inside of the Sound Devices CS-3 case.
Sound Devices CS-3 Production Case Features:
- Padded, durable nylon with internal reinforcements for shock resistance, durability, and temperature insulation
- Properly balanced with or without an NP-type battery
- Mixer compartment can hold Sound Devices 302, 722/744T, or MixPre
- Front compartment can hold wireless transmitters, receivers, or accessories
- Battery compartment holds an NP-type battery below the unit
- Side exit cable runs with hook and loop closures
- Access to control surfaces of a MixPre, HX-3, or MP-2
- Comfortable, adjustable length, padded leather strap
- Loop mounts for attaching third-party wireless cases or to combine with Sound Devices CS4W
- Windowed cover with access to the front panel for viewing of audio levels with cover in place
- Cover can be rolled back and held with hook and loop fastener