Stereo Power Amp with 500 Watts per Channel!
Building on the reputation of the world-famous Peavey CS 800, which conquered the power amp market in the 1970s, the CS Series is the global standard bearer for workhorse reliability. Over the years, these amps have benefited from some of Peavey's most popular audio innovations, including the exclusive DDT compression/anti-clipping protection. With its 2RU design and power points up to 4080 watts, this latest evolution of the CS Series is leaner, louder and lighter than ever.
Peavey CS 1400 Stereo Power Amp Features:
- 2-rack-space stereo power amp featuring DDT
- 2 temperature-dependant variable speed fans
- 700 watts (rms) per channel at 2 ohms
- 500 watts (rms) per channel at 4 ohms
- 330 watts per channel at 8 ohms
- 1400 watts at 4 ohms bridged
- Inputs: XLR/TRS Combo Jacks
- Outputs: Banana Terminals and NL4 Speakon
- 5-year warranty