Crystal Beat Is Back!
In 1973, Pearl unleashed Crystal Beat on the drumming world. Now it's back! The Crystal Beat floor tom delivers a devastating one-two punch of eye-popping visuals and beastly sonic attack. Crystal Beat's revolutionary seamless construction is molded (instead of rolled), which gives you robust acrylic drums that will stand up to your busiest touring schedule. This tom delivers the ideal amount of attack, along with an incredibly punchy, full-range tone, thanks to 1.6mm triple-flanged hoops.Modern acrylic drums
The Pearl Crystal Beat floor tom isn't a reissue. Everything - from its molded shell to its hardware - benefits from the latest drum-technology innovation. It all adds up to a roadworthy drum that, in addition to looking insanely cool, sounds totally killer. Whack this tom and prepare yourself for a fat and punchy sound with powerful projection that'll cut right through the thickest prog metal mix. Crystal Beat drums have made many converts among Sweetwater drummers. We affectionately call them "Crystal Beast."Pearl Crystal Beat 18" Floor Tom Features at a Glance:
- 16" x 18" floor tom with heavy-duty 6mm seamless acrylic shell
- 1.6mm triple-flanged hoops deliver attack without sacrificing tonal body
- 2-ply clear tom batter head provides durability and defined attack
- 1-ply clear tom resonant head yields punchy, full-range tone
- Beautiful crystal-clear finish