Pro-quality Kick Trigger!
The Chrome Elite Kick Trigger from ddrum helps you achieve a striking, consistent kick sound for serious performances. The Elite Acoustic triggers were designed to deliver superb tracking ability. They recognize your playing dynamics naturally, creating a more realistic dynamics response across the entire drum head. What's more, the ddrum Chrome Elite Kick Trigger requires no adhesives, so it's easy to set up and remove. It simply clamps onto the sides of standard drum hoops. Looking to give your kick more flavor? Match it up with a great-sounding module: the ddrum Chrome Elite Kick Trigger!
ddrum Chrome Elite Kick Trigger at a Glance:
- Recognizes your playing dynamics in a natural way
- Fits most types of molded hoops, no adhesive necessary
- Metal casing protects the specially designed transducer
The ddrum Chrome Elite Kick Trigger was designed by ddrum to respond to your playing dynamics realistically, for a natural response across the entire drumhead.Fits most types of molded hoops, no adhesive necessary
The ddrum Chrome Elite Kick Trigger requires no adhesive. Instead, it clamps easily onto the sides of standard drum hoops, so you can swap out the trigger onto different kits, if your needs require it.Metal casing protects the specially designed transducer
The Chrome Elite Kick Trigger's transducer is softly pressed against the drumhead, and its metal casing protects it from accidental drum hits. What's more, the light pressure of the transducer against the head prevents any "damping" effect.
ddrum Chrome Elite Kick Trigger Features:
- Recognizes dynamics for a realistic response
- The specially designed trigger reduces crosstalk and double triggering
- Fits most types of molded hoops
- No adhesive is needed
- Sturdy construction
- All parts are interchangeable
- Requires XLR-F trigger cable: Pin 1- Rim trigger, Pin 2- Head trigger, Pin 3- Ground
- Trigger to Brain max length: 25 feet (a preamp must be used past 25' in length)