An Excellent Amp for Installations and Mobile Rigs!
Crown's CDi 2000 power amplifier is a great go-to solution for churches, auditoriums, and any other venue with constantly changing needs. In addition to a respectable 800-watt/channel output, the CDi 2000 makes setting up in different environments or for different speaker configurations easy. Onboard digital signal processing, including crossover configuration, EQ filters, delay, and limiting give you plenty of flexibility during setup, and 20 user locations allow you to instantly recall your common settings. The CDi 2000 is ready for output voltages ranging from 70V-140V and for loads from 2-16 ohms, depending on the speaker configuration. An extraordinarily lightweight design (under 19 lbs.) also makes this an exceptionally good amp for mobile PA systems.Crown CDi 2000 Power Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion
- 800W/channel at 4 ohms and 2,000W at 4 ohms in bridged mono
- 2U rack spaces tall and weighs under 19 lbs.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration
- Extremely versatile - rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs
- Barrier strip outputs for lo-Z or 70V, 100V, or 140V loads
- Removable Phoenix-style inputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting
- Up to 20 user-defined DSP presets are available
- 2-8 ohms in 2-channel mode, 4-16 ohms in bridged mono (safe with all types of loads)
- 3-year no-fault fully transferable warranty
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads, and internal faults