Classic Sound, Great Price!
The "CD" in CD-60 stands for Classic Design. And with Fender's Classic Design guitars, you really get just that: classic acoustic guitar designs with a number of Fender-enhanced features to get you a lot of guitar at a nice price. The CD60 combines a laminated spruce top with laminated mahogany back and sides for a warm, full, powerful sound.Fender Classic Design CD60 Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Finish: Black
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Nato Back
- Body Sides: Laminated Nato Sides
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce Top
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss Neck Finish
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Truss Rods: Dual-action Truss Rod
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast Tuners
- String Nut: Ivoroid
The Fender Classic Design CD60 is a lot of guitar for the money!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.