A Fender Dreadnought with a Classic Design
Fender Classic Design guitars are exactly that: Classic acoustic designs with a custom-designed dreadnought body shape. Including the beautiful Fender CD-140S dreadnought acoustic guitar, these amazing instruments feature innovative acoustic designs from Fender's California and Nashville Research and Development Team. The CD-140S combines a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, nato neck, and rosewood fingerboard for a clear tone and easy playing. A compensated rosewood saddle design gives the CD-140S a clear and evenly tempered tone. What's more, the CD-140S features fine appointments, including a mother-of-pearl rosette and headstock inlay, rarely seen on such an affordable instrument.Fender CD-140S Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Finish: Natural gloss
- Back material: Laminated mahogany
- Sides material: Laminated mahogany
- Top material: Solid spruce
- Neck finish: Natural satin
- Neck material: Nato
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 20
- Position inlays: 3mm dot position inlays
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Headstock logo: Mother of pearl
- Headstock veneer: Rosewood
- Truss rods: Dual action
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with compensated saddle
- Tuning machines: Die-cast tuners
- String nut: Ivoroid
- Rosette: Mother of pearl
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone coated 80/20 bronze (.012-.052 gauge)
The Fender Classic Design CD140S is a lot of guitar for the money!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.