First-class Pencil Condenser Mic!
The pencil condenser is a critical studio tool — and the C5 is just the microphone for the important job. Miktek packed as much value as possible into this small-diaphragm condenser. It's fitted with Miktek's MK5a 1/2-inch capsule, which offers a full-bodied, super-linear response — just what you want from a critical recording mic. The other components in the Miktek C5 have been designed to offer up a sweet response that's reminiscent of iconic mics from studio lore. You'll love the Miktek C5 as a drum overhead microphone (it's also available as a stereo pair). This is also a stellar pick for recording a number of nuanced acoustic instruments, including violin, acoustic guitar, acoustic guitar and piano. Plus, thanks to its high SPL handling, the C5 performs well on brass and woodwind instruments as well.
When you're ready to treat yourself to a "big league" pencil condenser microphone, the Miktek C5 really shines. It's a great combination of high-quality components and a linear response, offered at a can't-beat value. You even get an actual frequency response graph — from your microphone's very serial number — that Miktek captured during final testing in Nashville, TN. Step up to the Miktek C5.Miktek C5 Small-diaphragm Pencil Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Small-diaphragm pencil condenser microphone with a cardioid pickup pattern
- Great drum overhead microphone, also excellent on acoustic instruments
- MK5a 0.5-inch Cardioid Capsule with 5-micron Mylar, Evaporated Gold Diaphragm
- Features an AMI T5 Transformer
- Hand-selected Transistors
- Individual serialized Frequency Response Graph
- Comes in a wood presentation case with a mic clip
- Requires +48V phantom power