Cut Through The Mix!
When you're onstage with the AKG C 5, you won't have to worry about cutting through the mix. That's because AKG designed this handheld vocal condenser microphone for demanding onstage performance, with a live band behind you. The AKG C 5's cardioid pickup pattern helps it to give you a huge amount of gain before feedback — a definite plus. There's also a spring steel wire-mesh grill to stand up to plenty of use, while reliably controlling pops and wind noise when you sing into your AKG C 5 vocal condenser microphone.AKG C 5 Vocal Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- Onstage with bands? Let the AKG C 5 help you cut through the mix.
- Cardioid polar pattern helps give you the maximum gain before feedback
- Solidly built, with features to control pops, wind, and handling noise
Onstage with bands? Let the AKG C 5 help you cut through the mix.
AKG knows that demanding vocal performances onstage usually involve a lot of other instruments you're trying to soar above. That's why they designed the AKG C 5 vocal condenser microphone to help you cut through even the loudest mix, while keeping your tone intact.
Cardioid polar pattern helps give you the maximum gain before feedback
Feedback is a troubling onstage problem. But the AKG C 5 vocal condenser microphone's cardioid polar pickup pattern helps to avoid it. The AKG C 5 microphone picks up your voice right in front of it, while avoiding what's coming toward it from the sides and back.
Solidly built, with features to control pops, wind, and handling noise
AKG built the C 5 vocal condenser microphone to be rock solid, so it's practically as strong as your stage performances. Plus, it sports a built-in shockmount and a spring steel wire-mesh grill that pull double-duty to reduce handling noise as well as reliably control pops and wind noise.
- Designed to cut your vocals through even the loudest mix
- Cardioid polar pickup pattern gives you maximum gain before feedback
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill reliably controls pops and wind noise
- Internal shockmount helps to cut back on handling noise
- 24-carat gold-plated XLR output pins ensure a reliable connection
- Resistant to corrosion and humidity, thanks to a gold-plated transducer case
- Finish: Matte Grayish Blue
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 65Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV )
- Max. SPL: 140 / 145 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Equivalent Noise Level: — 25 dB-A
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 2.000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Weight: 12.2 oz.
- Requires +48V phantom power