The Recorder That Fits in Your Pocket!
How'd they fit so much, into such a small package?! At a mere 2 ounces with battery, the Yamaha C24 is among the world's smallest and lightest recorders. But Yamaha didn't go light on its features or capabilities — not even a little bit. In addition to the C24's massive 2GB of internal flash memory, you can easily expand its recording capacity by adding a high-capacity microSD card. And high 24-bit/96kHz digital audio quality makes it perfect for point-and-shoot, "spy-style" recording of interviews, lectures, song ideas, weird noises... whatever you want. The C24 is a great practice tool too.
Thanks to the C24's onboard tuner and built-in metronome, it's a must-have in your practice space or studio. Just keep it with you, in case inspiration strikes. It's easy to get in tune, hit record, and capture an idea. Want to hear it back? It's no problem. There's a handy onboard speaker that's great for quick playback or sharing your recordings with friends. To transfer files to your computer, all you have to do is connect the C24 via USB.
The C24 even comes with an attachment clip that lets you mount it on any standard microphone stand. Put it in the middle of the room during lessons or band practice, and you can easily nab a great recording that you can later share or play along with. If you're looking to enjoy the benefits of on-the-go recording, get the most out of a micro size: go with the C24 from Yamaha!Yamaha C24 Handheld Recorder Features at a Glance:
- Extremely compact, lightweight recorder
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- 2GB internal memory,expandable with high capacity microSD cards
- Onboard speaker for easy playback
- Two great practice aids: built-in tuner and metronome
- Peak limiter for optimum music recording
- 5-band equalizer lets you tailor the playback sound for optimum response
- Highpass filter automatically reduces wind noise and low freq rumble
- Mic-stand attachment clip included