Bogner Distortion in a Pedal!
Give your sound a shot in the arm with the Bogner Burnley distortion pedal. Reinhold Bogner, legendary amp designer, is known for creating some of the best-sounding amp-based distortion tones in rock history, and the Burnley brings those great distortion tones to your pedalboard. Using a Rupert Neve designed transformer, this pedal delivers lush, smooth tone with amazing touch sensitivity and impeccable sound quality. Burnley can conjure everything from mild distortion to British-flavored, high-gain mayhem. And a Fat/Tight switch lets you choose either a tighter metal feel or looser rock feel for your distortion. Sweetwater knows that great-sounding guitar tone is important to you, and we're confident that the Bogner Burnley distortion can do the job!
Bogner Burnley Distortion Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Bogner-designed distortion pedal utilizing a Rupert Neve transformer
- Mild distortion to high-gain mayhem
- Fat/Tight switch gives you a tighter metal feel or looser rock feel
- Tone control lets you dial in your ideal sound
- 100% analog circuit path delivers excellent touch response