Build Your Beats in a Cool New Way!
Note: This is a specially priced version of BreakTweaker for qualified educational facilities, instructors, and students. Proof of eligibility is required. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer.
If you've ever devoted hours upon hours trying to re-create the sonic alchemy your favorite electronic musicians use to create wild and organic rhythmical effects, then iZotope BreakTweaker is going to blow your mind. Designed by BT, this unique plug-in instrument combines three powerful modules (the Sequencer, the Generator, and the MicroEdit Engine) to make creating compelling grooves in your DAW freakishly easy. Whether you're tapping into the goldmine of presets that come with the BreakTweaker's Factory Library or coming up with entirely new creations of your own, you're going to love this crazy virtual instrument.iZotope BreakTweaker Groove Production Virtual Instrument at a Glance:
- Lay down exciting beats and compelling grooves in the Sequencer
- Create original drum, synth, and effects sounds in the Generator
- BreakTweaker's unique MicroEdit Engine is where the magic happens
The step sequencer in iZotope's BreakTweaker is nothing short of impressive in its own right. This Sequencer section allows you to build 24 different step patterns across six tracks (each with its own sound), allowing you to not only layer sounds but also to create intense rhythmical arrangements as well. And you can control it all via MIDI! Thanks to BreakTweaker's advanced isorhythmic step sequencing, each of the six tracks can also have its own unique tempo and step length, allowing you to pull off never-before-heard grooves.Create original drum, synth, and effects sounds in the Generator
Unlike typical groove-production virtual instruments, BreakTweaker isn't just good for arranging pre-made sounds or even just manipulating them. You can create many of the coolest sounds you're likely to hear right inside BreakTweaker's own Generator module. Whether you're using the Generator's morphing wavetable synthesizer, loading up samples, or building entirely new sounds from noise tables, you'll find limitless sound design potential in BreakTweaker. Dual-stage distortion engines and models of vintage analog filters just add fuel to the fire. What's more, you get four multi-waveform LFOs and four envelopes that you can freely assign to whatever parameters you like, offering up nearly infinite modulation options. And the best part is, you get up to three Generators per sequencer track; no, you'll never run out of sounds!BreakTweaker's unique MicroEdit Engine is where the magic happens
Here's the thing that made all of the electronic musicians here at Sweetwater stop in our tracks and take notice of BreakTweaker - the MicroEdit Engine. You have to get your hands on BreakTweaker to really appreciate how cool this particular function is, but here's the general idea. The MicroEdit Engine lets you take any note or step in your sequence and slice it up into (potentially) thousands of slices, which you can sculpt and arrange in ways that would take an eternity if you tried doing it by hand. As you add more and more slices, the rhythm you create will have an FM-synthesis-style effect, adding a whole new level of sound design to your creations.iZotope BreakTweaker Groove Production Virtual Instrument Features:
- A unique rhythmical groove-creation virtual instrument designed by BT and created by iZotope
- 3 powerful tools - the Sequencer, the Generator, and the MicroEdit Engine - work together to create extremely cool results
- The 6-track sequencer section lets you create 24 step patterns across multiple time signatures for extremely cool rhythms
- Build and manipulate sounds in the Generator section using samples, synthesis, noise shaping, distortion, filters, LFOs, and more
- Each of the 6 sequencer tracks can support up to 3 Generators, allowing you to create a ton of cool sounds
- Dive into each step with the MicroEdit Engine where you can create and manipulate up to thousands of slices
- Runs in any AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in host