Make Your Blue Bottle Even Better!
The Blue B3 Bottle Cap is an incredibly transparent, neutral capsule for the Blue Bottle microphone. Cardioid, with a mid-sized diaphgram, the Blue B3 is excellent for capturing female vocals, distant miking of orchestral groups and instruments, distorted electric guitars, basses, banjos, mandolins, and resonator guitars. You can also expect a natural, "folky" tone when used on nylon- and steel-string acoustic guitars.
This Blue B3 Bottle Cap is one of seven interchangeable capsules you can use with your Blue Bottle microphone to take it to even greater sonic heights! With each capsule in the collection, you add a different array of tonal characteristics and pickup patterns to the Blue Bottle, allowing you to capture everything from the wispiest highs to the most gut-punching lows imaginable. Ultimately giving Blue's flagship microphone a level of detail and aural quality reserved for the most vintage and expensive models out there, you'll get the most out of an already incredible microphone with Blue Bottle Caps.Blue B3 Bottle Cap Features:
- Cardioid Mid-sized Diaphragm Capsule for the Blue Bottle Microphone
- Very transparent, neutral sound
- Excellent for female vocals, distant miking of orchestral groups, disroted electric guitar, banjo, mandolin, resonator guitar, jazz guitar, electric bass, distorted electric guitar
- Lends a natural, "folky" tone when used on acoustic guitar
- Comes inside an individual felt-lined wood box