A Supremely Satisfying Chorus Pedal - Optimized for Bass
As a bass player, perhaps you've been frustrated by traditional guitar chorus pedals that do not work optimally for bass. The Tech 21 Boost Chorus Bass pedal sidesteps the seasick tones, giving you a full range of chorus effects specifically optimized for bass. If you're seeking that unique brand of magic served up by vintage chorus stompboxes, Boost Chorus Bass harkens back to the '70s for its sonic inspiration, conjuring up rich chorus effects with uncanny authenticity. As compared with the originals, however, Boost Chorus Bass offers you greatly improved performance and a slew of never-before-heard sounds.
The Tech 21 Boost Chorus Bass gives you six highly effective controls, letting you easily dial in just the right tone, speed, and depth. The Mix control gives you total control over the dry/wet blend, and the Level control offers increasing amounts of boost to compensate for the volume loss typically perceived with chorus. The Detune knob adjusts the pitch of the choral voices, adding sonic girth to create thick, lush, bass-perfect chorus. Speed and Depth controls add modulation, so your fundamental notes are preserved. Oh, and there's a secret weapon onboard: the Multi Voice switch. Engage this and bask in the multiple-chorus voices of an ensemble-style effect.
Finally, there's a chorus that works in harmony with your bass. If you're looking to add chorus to your sonic palette, your search is over.Tech 21 Boost Chorus Bass Pedal Features at a Glance:
- 100%-analog Mix, Tone, and Level controls give you warm, organic sounds
- Mix control (100% dry to 100% wet)
- Speed and Depth controls work in conjunction
- Detune alters the choral voicing up or down
- Multi Voice adds dimension and thickening
- Buffered bypass preserves sonic integrity and eliminates clicks and pops
- Custom, silent-switching actuator
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction
- Power: 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply