TAPCO Quality Mixer with USB Digital Output!
We've seen and tested plenty of small-format mixers but few can match the quality and features of the TAPCO Blend 16. It's a great front end for your sound card and recording software! The Blend 16 gives you 16 channels of inputs with eight Mackie-designed preamps. Plus, it includes a built-in digital effects processor with 20-bit internal processing. Besides the analog outputs you can route your signal through the stereo 24-bit/48kHz USB connection straight to your computer or standalone recorder. Shape your output with the 7-band graphic EQ. Whether you're playing live or recording at home, this mixer's value can't be beat! TAPCO Blend 16 Mixer Features:
- 16-input compact recording and live sound mixer
- 24-bit/96kHz USB connection for sending stereo audio simultaneously to and from your Mac or PC
- Digital 20-bit stereo effects processor
- Eight high-headroom, low-noise Mackie-designed mic preamps
- Built-in phono preamp with RIAA curve for direct connection to a turntable
- 7-band graphic EQ
- Channels 1-8 have 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- Four-bus design for flexibility in both live and studio applications
- Two Hi-Z instrument inputs
- Two auxiliary sends
- 48-volt phantom power w/LED indicator
The TAPCO Blend 16 mixer offers great sound and great value!