Classic tube compression from E-H!
E-H's Black Finger employs the same compression techniques as many of the legendary high-end compressors that now populate the vintage gear market. Unlike many of the other "tube" products on the market that frequently under-deliver voltages from 9 volts to 50 volts to the circuit, Black Finger employs a toroidal transformer with a full 300 volts of tube-glowing power for optimal performance. For sonic variety, there are LED and lamp light sources to act as compression triggers, and Black Finger delivers musical sustain/compression for guitar or bass.E-H Black Finger Features:
- True bypass using a mechanical relay
- Two different light sources (LED and lamp) offer uniquely varied and professional compression techniques
- Super warm, sweet musical tone
- Input and output gain controls
- Professional portable compression
- Two Electro-Harmonix 12AX7 vacuum tubes included
- 12AC-1000 power supply included
From the legendary riffs of Jimi Hendrix and George Clinton to the new-school licks of Slipknot and Korn, musicians have relied on electro-harmonix since the late '60s. Whether you crave the sustaining overdrive of the Big Muff Pi or the warm spring reverb of the hot new Holy Grail, Electro-Harmonix has a stompbox with your name on it.