Discover the Difference a Taylor Guitar Can Make!
The three-fourths-size Baby Taylor, with either solid spruce or solid mahogany top, makes a great-sounding traveling companion. The larger Big Baby (15/16 of full-size) has a spruce top and plays like a grownup. Both feature layered backs and sides and come with a gig bag to help you get around.
Taylor Guitar Big Baby
The Baby Taylor's big sibling, a 15/16-scale Dreadnought with a solid Sitka spruce top and layered sapele back and sides, boasts a surprisingly full voice, comes with a lightweight gig bag for easy portability, and makes a trusty companion wherever you go - even if it's just to the couch.
Taylor Guitar Big Baby Wood
A solid Sitka spruce top gives the Big Baby top-shelf tone, while the layered sapele adds extra resilience against climatic changes.
Taylor Guitar Big Baby Body Type: 15/16 Size Dreadnought
Measuring just a fraction smaller than a full-size Taylor Dreadnought, the Big Baby is small enough to be a perfect travel companion, yet big enough to be a trusty performer.
Taylor Guitar Big Baby Finish: Varnish
A durable varnish finish offers protection, good looks, and a smooth feel to the touch. Available in natural finish.
- Type/Shape: 6-String 15/16 Size Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Layered Sapele
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Lexan
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bracing: X-Brace
- Finish: Varnish
- Body Width: 15 Inches
- Body Depth: 4 Inches
- Body Length: 19 1/2 Inches
- Overall Length: 40 1/4 Inches
- Case: Gig Bag