Astounding Mini Drum Mic from Shure!
Need to maneuver your mic into a tight spot on the drums? Then you'll love Shure's Beta 98AD/C mini condenser microphone. Its diminuitive size makes the Beta 98AD/C perfect for situations in which a full-sized mic just won't fit - but, this mini mic doesn't compromise on impressive, accurate sound. Its cardioid pickup pattern helps keep unwanted outside sounds at bay, while the included drum mount and flexible gooseneck makes it easy to mount the Beta 98AD/C on toms, snares, or other percussion instruments. It's perfect for both the stage and the studio!
Shure Beta 98AD/C Miniature Cardioid Condenser Drum Microphone with Drum Mount and Gooseneck Features:
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 179 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage): -48.0 dBV/Pa (4.0 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1kHz at 1% THD) 1,000 ohm load: 144dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94dB SPL at 1kHz): 64dB
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz) 1,000 ohm load: 114dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20Hz-20kHz): >50 dB
- Clipping Level (1kHz at 0.25% THD): 1,000 ohm load: 1.0dBV (1.26V)
- Self Noise (typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 30dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 0.6 oz.
- Connector: 3-pin XLR, male, balanced
- Requires phantom power, +11V to +52 V