Astounding Mini Mic from Shure!
Whether you're miking drums, wind instruments, pianos, or anything that requires placement in a tight spot, you'll love Shure's Beta 98A/C mini condenser microphone. Its diminuitive size makes the Beta 98A/C perfect for situations in which a full-sized mic just won't fit - but, this mini mic doesn't compromise on impressive, accurate sound. Its cardioid pickup pattern helps keep unwanted outside sounds at bay, while the included shockmount swivel adapter makes it easy to mount the Beta 98A/C to a standard microphone stand.
Shure Beta 98A/C Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Shockmount Stand Adapter Features:
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 179 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage): -48.0 dBV/Pa (4.0 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1kHz at 1% THD) 1,000 ohm load: 144dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94dB SPL at 1kHz): 64dB
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz) 1,000 ohm load: 114dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20Hz-20kHz): >50 dB
- Clipping Level (1kHz at 0.25% THD): 1,000 ohm load: 1.0dBV (1.26V)
- Self Noise (typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 30dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 0.6 oz.
- Connector: 3-pin XLR, male, balanced
- Requires phantom power, +11V to +52 V