A Cardioid Version of the Beta 87A!
The Shure Beta 87A has consistently been a top choice of performers and audio technicians around the world due to its superb accuracy and detail, and rich vocal production. This long-standing favorite now incorporates a cardioid polar pattern and has been named the Beta 87C.
Shure Beta 87C Microphone at a Glance:
- Studio-grade performance and extended high-frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects ambient noise
Studio-grade performance and extended high-frequency response
Developed in response to professional demands associated with the use of personal monitoring devices like the Shure PSM Series, Shure's new Beta 87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design.
Cardioid polar pattern rejects ambient noise
The uniform cardioid polar pattern of the Beta 87C enables users to effectively reject ambient noise arriving at the rear of the microphone, an attribute that will be especially appealing to users of personal monitors and others who frequently experience undesirable sounds bleeding into their mixes.
- Smooth, wide frequency response with slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimal off-axis tone coloration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Requires +48V phantom power