Beatstation is Your Groove-production Center!
Need to make beats? Basslines? Leads? Now, you can do it all on one astoundingly easy-to-navigate instrument! Toontrack's Beatstation puts it all in front of you, with an intuitive interface that makes it easy to create. You get a huge collection of nearly 150 drums, percussion instruments, basses, lead instruments, guitars plus thousands of MIDI grooves, REX loops, and presets. You also get a very clean window with virtual drum pads, bass keys, and lead keys. Musicians at Sweetwater can confirm this is one of the most simple and straightforward beat-making tools you can find. Dive into Toontrack's Beatstation and get inspired by its nearly endless groove-production possibilities!
Toontrack Beatstation Groove-production Software at a Glance:
- An easy way to start producing fast
- The sonic versatility you need for creative sound design
You'll love the way Beatstation makes it easy to manage its many instruments, patches, and MIDI arrangements. A clear, concise menu on the left of the display gives you all the content info you need to quickly choose instruments and categories. Beatstation divides its instrument and kit patches (plus MIDI arrangements) into Lowbit, Synthetix, and Organic categories, so it's incredibly easy to put together the kinds of grooves you want, no matter what style you prefer.The sonic versatility you need for creative sound design
If you love to dig deep, then you'll appreciate how far Beatstation lets you go. You can manipulate samples, REX loops, pitch, parameters, tempos, and more. Or record your own samples to create unique sounds and construction kits. You can manipulate the pitch, pan position, and amplitude envelope of any sound, and there are two effects sends available for each sound too. Beatstation is only limited by your imagination!Toontrack Beatstation Groove-production Software Features:
- Groove production software with 148 instruments
- Thousands of MIDI grooves, REX loops, and drum/bass/lead presets
- Clear, easy-to navigate user interface
- Virtual drum pads plus virtual bass and lead keyboards
- Transport controls plus 2 effects inserts and master volume
- Easy-to-navigate content menu
- 3 categories of content/MIDI arrangements: Lowbit, Synthetix, and Organic
- Powerful tools for MIDI manipulation and sound design