Huge Bass Tone in a Tiny Little Box!
The Orange Terror Bass 500 gives you the same lunchbox-size portability as the original Tiny Terror. If you're not already familiar with the staggering amount of power and killer tone these little amps kick out, then prepare to be blown away! Despite its small footprint, the Terror Bass 500 outputs easily enough juice to shake the foundation of any small or midsized venue, making it a perfect amp for bass players who gig out a lot. A 12AX7-based tube preamp section gives your sound that fat, well-rounded contour, and a super-efficient class D power amp puts out plenty of power without kicking up the heat or adding considerable weight. In fact, the whole Terror Bass 500 weighs a mere 11 lbs., virtually redefining the portable bass head.Orange Terror Bass 500 Bass Amplifier Head Features at a Glance:
- Same lunchbox size as the original Tiny Terror
- 12AX7 tube-based preamp section
- Super-efficient and lightweight class D power amp section
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain, Active/Passive switch
- Impedance: Switchable 4/8 ohms
- Output: 500 watts RMS
- Dimensions 11.8" x 6.7" x 5.5"
- Weight: 11 lbs.