Killer Steve Vai Wah Tone with Contour Option!
The Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Countour Wah gives you wah tone and Q settings set to Steve Vai's precise specifications, with the option to tweak your own with its second foot-selector. Having played with everyone from Frank Zappa, David Lee Roth, Whitesnake, and Ozzy, Vai is one "Bad Horsie," and now you can take home his killer wah tone with the Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah. You also get a second foot controller that lets you alter the frequency and level of the wah with its two-knob contour mode for a variety of sonic possibilities. Plus, electro-optical design means this pedal's entirely switchless - you don't have to worry about wearing out any pots as you engage and bypass the Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah effect.
Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah Features:
- Guitar or Bass effect
- Two foot-selectors
- Switchless design - simply step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to by pass
- Electro-optical design with no pots to wear out
- Wah tone and Q are set to Steve Vai's precise specifications
- Contour Mode lets you alter wah frequency and level with two knobs
- "Clear-Tone" buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and Wah mode
- Easy access battery compartment
- LED indication
- Two-year Morley Warranty
- 9.13" x 5.88" x 2.75"