Discover the Difference a Taylor Guitar Can Make
The three-fourths-size Baby Taylor, with either solid spruce or solid mahogany top, makes a great-sounding traveling companion. The larger Big Baby (15/16 of full-size) has a spruce top and plays like a grownup. Both feature layered backs and sides and come with a gig bag to help you get around.
Taylor Guitar Baby
At a 3/4-scale, the Baby Taylor is the little Dreadnought that could. Taylor's ultra-portable travel mate belies its size with a sweet, full voice and great tone. It's remarkably versatile for special applications, whether played in alternate tunings or high-strung; with a capo or a slide. And it's the perfect starter guitar for young kids.
Taylor Guitar Baby Wood
A solid Sitka spruce top, coupled with a durable layered sapele arched back, packs a heap of tone into a small body, and yields great clarity and projection.
Taylor Guitar Baby Body Type: 3/4 Size Dreadnought
At 3/4 the scale of a full-sized Taylor Dreadnought, the body of a Baby Taylor is compact yet still full on tone.
Taylor Guitar Baby Finish: Varnish
A durable varnish finish offers protection, good looks, and a smooth feel to the touch.
- 6-String 3/4 Size Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Layered Sapele
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Laser-Etched
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Lexan
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Scale Length: 22 3/4 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16 Inches
- Number of Frets: 19
- Bracing: X-Brace
- Finish: Varnish
- Body Width: 12 1/2 Inches
- Body Depth: 3 3/8 Inches
- Body Length: 15 3/4 Inches
- Overall Length: 33 3/4 Inches
- Case: Gig Bag