What Do Kurt Cobain and Billy Corgan Have in Common?
They both achieved their signature studio vocal sounds under the watchful eye of influential rock producer, Butch Vig. Now, thanks to the Waves Butch Vig Vocals plug-in, you can add the same signature vocal sound to your own tonal arsenal. Loaded with a highly-distinctive 3-band EQ, as well as a useful trio of filters and a remarkably smooth compressor and de-esser, this amazing plug-in lets you sculpt your vocals with intuitive ease. But the real magic happens when you crank up this plug-in's Tube and Solid State saturation, imbuing your recordings with the distorted, yet beautifully musical vocal tone that has ruled the indie rock scene for decades. At Sweetwater, we expect Waves Butch Vig Vocals to become an enormously popular plug-in!
Waves Butch Vig Vocals Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Created in collaboration with Grammy-winning producer Butch Vig
- Imbues your recordings with Butch Vig's signature vocal sound
- 3-band EQ with a distinct frequency character for sound-sculpting
- LoCut, HiCut, and MidDip filters for removing unwanted frequencies
- Compressor and de-esser for smoothing your vocals and removing unwanted sibilance
- Tube and Solid State saturation with LoCut and HiCut controls and a blend option
- Unique Focus control that hypes the 1 and 2kHz range for vocals that cut through a busy mix