Songwriter's Recorder Of Choice!
Based around a 20 gig hard drive and CD-RW burner, the Boss BR-1180 is the ideal portable songwriting tool kit for the musician on the go. Easy operation and a generous feature set makes creating your own pro-quality multitrack recordings a breeze. The BR-1180 offers 10 primary tracks, with 8 virtual tracks per track, plus a separate rhythm track with a host of great programmable drum sounds for building a rhythm section into your recording, experimenting with different beats on a song, or even just praticing with various rhythm styles. Other features include two 24 bit XLRs with phantom power, 4 stereo FX processors, and onboard COSM effects. The CD-RW can import .wav files right into the Rhythm Guide for fast assembly of drum parts and loops. An instant Tempo Matching feature lets you make great music from the first mic input to the final, professionally mastered CD. [url=http://www.sweetwater.com/insync/techtip.php?find=02/27/2003]Modifying drum patterns in the Boss BR-1180[/url] Features:
- Self-contained 10-track digital recording studio with stereo Master Track and 80 Virtual Tracks
- 20GB hard drive for massive song and project storage
- Built-in CD-RW drive (BR-1180CD), or optional upgrade (user-installable) for BR-1180
- Easy icon-based interface simplifies recording, bouncing and mixing
- XLR Mic inputs w/phantom power, plus Hi-Z input and Line inputs
- Onboard COSM® effects including 2 loop processors, 1 insert processor and Mastering Tool Kit
- Separate Rhythm Track with realistic drum sounds and patterns
- Import/export .wav files directly for loading drum loops, etc.
- FREE Discrete Drums CD with professionally recorded drum loops (BR-1180CD model)