Self-lubricating String Nut and Saddle Material
The Graph Tech TUSQ XL Nut Slab is a high-tech material for making custom string nuts and saddles. The dense TUSQ XL material has strong harmonic characters like clear low end and bell-like highs for bringing your guitar back to life. The self-lubricating design ensures your strings won't bunch at the nut for strong tuning stability. That's why Sweetwater players have been using it for years in their non-locking tremolo guitars. And TUSQ XL will outlast most organic saddle materials. Graph Tech's TUSQ XL nut slabs can make your guitar a better sounding and more stable instrument.
Graph Tech TUSQ XL Nut Slab Features:
- 3/16" slab of TUSQ XL material for custom carving
- Ideal for carving string nuts or saddles
- Adds larger lows and clearer highs
- Self-lubricating material won't bind the string
- Great for guitars with tremolos