Incredibly Small, Sonically Powerful!
Representing the latest in miniaturization technology, the AT892 MicroSet utilizes a condenser capsule with a diameter of a mere 2.5 mm, making it ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility. In addition, the AT892 MicroSet offers an ergonomic, flexible, ultra-lightweight, under-ear design that is both comfortable to wear and highly secure. The AT892 MicroSet hooks behind the ear and it is said that it can be worn for hours without fatigue. Its contoured earpiece stays in place even on the most animated performer/presenter and does not interfere with the user's eyeglasses. Plus, the AT892 MicroSet features the industry-standard Audio-Technica sound that professionals have come to rely on for over 40 years.
Intended for high-quality, low-profile inconspicuous operation, the AT892 MicroSet is available in either a non-reflective black or theater-beige finish. It provides maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for the most demanding church/house of worship user, lecturer, broadcaster or theater performer. Available in a multitude of terminations to work with Audio Technica and other manufacturers' wireless systems, the AT892 MicroSet includes two windscreens, two element covers, a cable clip, and a protective carrying case.
Another great solution for when you want to be heard, use your hands on stage, without showing off your microphone!Audio Technica AT892 MicroSet Features:
- Color: Beige
- Terminating connection: For use with Shure wireless systems
- Capsule diameter of just 2.5 mm for the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design-flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Industry-standard sound quality-extremely intelligible natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship
- Rugged construction designed to meet the challenges of day-to-day use in production and theater settings