Fire Up Your Synth Tone!
Killer modular sound may start at the oscillators, but a quality amplifier can make all the difference in the world. This Eurorack-ready Boomstar Modular AMP from Studio Electronics gives you the punch and clarity of 2-stage Class A discrete circuitry featuring three pairs of hand-matched transistors. A set of four inputs let you comfortably control the amplitude envelope, modulation, volume, and more. What stuck out to the synth guys here at Sweetwater is the AMP's Drone setting, which captures and sustains the last note received. There's also a drive mode you'll be sure to love, especially when you want to kick that lead tone into high gear.Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular AMP Eurorack Module Features:
- Eurorack-format analog amplifier module for your synth rig
- Two-stage Class A discrete circuitry with hand-matched transistors offers superior tone
- Four CV inputs provide envelope, modulation, and volume control
- Switchable Drone mode holds the last played note for continuous trails
- Drive control lets you kick in an extra helping of transistor texture