Vintage ARP Filter Tone!
If you dig the sound of the classic ARP 4072 4-pole 24dB/octave lowpass filter, then this Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular 4075 filter module belongs in your Eurorack synth rig. Just shy of rude and delightfully aggressive, the Boomstar Modular 4075 embraces the hard edge of square waves and carves out sonic space in a way that basslines gritty and leads catch fire. Sweetwater synth gurus love pushing this filter to the limits, where self-oscillation bubbles over into a tirade of squeals and sonic booms. If you want freakishly aggressive filter action, then you want a Boomstar Modular 4075.Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular 4075 Eurorack Filter Module Features:
- An ARP-style 24dB/octave lowpass ladder filter for your Eurorack-based modular analog synthesizer
- Aggressive sound goes from slightly rude to self-oscillating insanity
- Seven patch points provide extensive modulation and manipulation options
- Frequency and resonance attenuators let you dial in your sound
- Classic full/half filter frequency keyboard/voltage switch offers multiple ranges of control