Band in a Box!
This is a special 5-pack of Band-in-a-Box for educational facilities.
The PG Music Band-in-a-Box for Mac is a snap to use - just type in the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7 or C13b9), choose the style you'd like, and this incredible software does the rest. Band-in-a-Box for Mac automatically generates a complete professional quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar and strings in a wide variety of popular styles (jazz, pop, country, classical, and more). You can even export your files to Apple's GarageBand program! It's now easier than ever to get amazing, realistic-sounding arrangements straight from your Mac with the PG Music Band-in-a-Box for Mac.PG Music Band-in-a-Box for Mac OS X Accompaniment and Composition Software at a Glance:
- Intelligent accompaniment
- Powerful composition tool
- Time signature and chord options
- Loaded with features
Intelligent automatic accompaniment program computer
You can hear and play along to many song ideas and go from "nothing" to "something" in a very short period of time with Band-in-a-Box for Mac as your "on demand" backup band.
Band-in-a-Box is a powerful and creative music composition tool for exploring and developing musical ideas with near-instantaneous feedback.
Time signature and chord operations
Previous versions of Band-in-a-Box supported only X/4 time signatures, but now it's loaded with added support for odd-time signatures like 9/8, 11/8, 13/16, 19/16, etc. The count-in and the style plays in the odd-time signature feel, and you can even change time signatures during the song.
Band-in-a-Box for Mac gives you an amazing amount of features, including Notation, Lyrics, Melody Tracks, Harmonization, and a programmable StyleMaker. The Soloist and the Melodist are two major "intelligent" features; the Soloist generates awesome-sounding solos over any chord progression, and the Melodist can create songs from scratch with chords, melodies, intros, solos, and even a title!
- Runs "Native" in OS X Jaguar, Panther, or Tiger (10.2 or higher)
- New and improved styles, soloists, harmonies, and song demos
- Faster notation redraws, faster song and soloing generation
- Notation, lyric, melody tracks, harmonization, and programmable StyleMaker features
- Odd time-signature support
- Easy-to-use, powerful composition tool
- Capability to export files to Apple Garage Band program
- Bass player plays better "5ths" over some Jazz chords
- Load Previous Style, Load Next Style
- "Chase Volumes" added for playback
- Option to hear the drum count-in even if the drums are muted or disabled
- StylePicker Enhancements
- Mono/Stereo menu options are available
- Video and Audio Memo support
- Soloist "Note-density" option for setting the max number of notes per quarter note