Pearl's Award-winning 900 Series!
The Pearl BC-900 boom cymbal stand is a part of Pearl's award-winning 900 Series hardware family — it's ruggedly built and very adjustable. The BC-900 features Pearl's Uni-Lock Tilter system, so you can infinitely adjust the position of your cymbal. What's more, while the BC-900 offers up a flexible boom arm, the boom can fit back into the main pipe tube, if you want to use it as a straight cymbal stand. Plus, thanks to die-cast pipe joint memory stop locks, you can quickly set up the Pearl BC-900 cymbal stand.Pearl BC-900 Boom Cymbal Stand at a Glance:
- UniLock Tilter, for infinitely adjustable cymbal positioning
- Can convert from a boom to a straight arm
- Memory Stop Locks and rugged hardware
UniLock Tilter, for infinitely adjustable cymbal positioning
The Pearl BC-900 boom cymbal arm features Pearl's Uni-Lock Tilter, which let you position your cymbal anywhere you need it. Onboard, there's also a Hex-tilter cymbal post, so you can mount your other percussion effects.
Can convert from a boom to a straight arm
The Pearl BC-900 features a telescopic knurled cymbal boom arm, so you can easily get your cymbal right into place. But, if you'd rather have it set up like a straight cymbal arm, the arm can fit right back inside the main pipe tube.
Memory Stop Locks and rugged hardware
Pearl's BC-900 features excellent hardware components, including die-cast pipe joints stop locks for memory positioning, so you can quickly set it up back where you had it. There are also SureStruts, which prevent problems with lateral wobble and squeaks. Other features include no-rattle tubes, drumstick-adjustable UltraGrip Wingnuts and Wingbolts, double-braced legs, and extra-large non-slip feet.
- Boom arm can convert to a straight arm
- Uni-Lock Tilter for infinitely adjustable cymbal positioning
- Hex Tilter Cymbal Post for versatile mounting of percussion effects
- Reversible Cymbal Seat Cup that floats for free movement or locks
- UltraGrip Wingnuts and Wingbolts that allow your drumsticks to be used for loosening
- Die Cast Pipe Joints Stop Locks for memory positioning
- SureStruts to prevent lateral wobble and squeaks
- No-rattle Tubes
- Extra-large non-Slip feet
- Plastic Wing Nut
- Plastic Cymbal Cup
- Die-cast Joint Legs
- Double-braced Legs