Remotely Control Your BlackBox
The JoeCoRemote enables the JoeCo BlackBox Recorder and JoeCo BlackBox Player to be remotely controlled via iPad. Developed for use with a range of iPad models, the JoeCoRemote app, in combination with a specially designed hardware interface, offers control of any 24-channel or 64-channel BlackBox Recorder/Player.
The iPad interface enables all transport functions (Play, Record, Stop) to be remotely controlled, as well as providing access to the BlackBox menu structure for changing settings. In addition to providing a remote control surface and highly accurate metering application for the BlackBox Recorder, it can also be used for remotely controlling and editing BlackBox Player playlists. Playlists stored on the Player can be viewed and edited on the iPad interface as required, before being stored back on the Player's disk, offering an intuitive alternative for remote editing of show content. The iPad interface also provides a further option for triggering playlists during shows, theatre performances and themed entertainment.
The JoeCoRemote has been primarily developed to work wirelessly, via the hardware interface. A cable is also supplied with the interface to provide wired connectivity for locations where multiple competing WiFi signals can create a congested environment.JoeCoRemote BlackBox Recorder Remote Features:
- Use with any 24-channel or 64-channel BlackBox Recorder
- Remotely control multi-channel recording and playback function
- Highly accurate metering display
- Remotely access and change set-up and menu options
- Trigger playlists (live shows, theatre, themed entertainment, houses of worship)
- Remotely view, edit and create playlists
- Operate wirelessly from on stage or front-of-house, or via wired connection
- Supports IEEE 802.11n in 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands (iPad only supports 5GHz as part of an infrastructure network)