Easy-to-use Recorder with Practice Tools!
TASCAM's BB-1000CD portable CD/SD recorder makes recording quality audio as easy as possible. It features four built-in microphones - two on the front panel and two on the back panel, which can be individually trimmed for a balanced recording. Alternatively, you can plug in two microphones via the onboard XLR inputs. Either way, you have the option to record to a blank CD or to a reusable SD card. And, you can immediately play back your tracks, thank to the BB-1000CD's built-in 10W sound system.TASCAM BB-1000CD Portable CD/SD Recorder at a Glance:
- Four built-in microphones - or you can record with your own mics
- Can record to a blank CD or to an optional reusable SD card
- Built-in 10W sound system for immediate playback
- Helpful onboard educational features, including slowing down playback
- Wireless remote control included
Four built-in microphones - or you can record with your own mics
The TASCAM BB-1000CD has four onboard microphones - two on the front and two on the back - so you can set it down, push record, and be instantly recording. For more critical miking needs, you can hook up two of your own condenser or dynamic microphones to the BB-1000CD's two XLR microphone inputs. Both inputs offer phantom power.
Can record to a blank CD or to a reusable SD card
The BB-1000CD gives you a few different recording options, depending on your need. You can record uncompressed files to CD-R/RW media right onboard the unit. Or, you can record to reusable SD cards (not included). If you record to an SD card, you can later burn those recordings to a CD.
Built-in 10W sound system for immediate playback
With the TASCAM BB-1000CD, you can easily record your tracks - and you can also easily hear them played back. That's because the BB-1000CD features a built-in 10W sound system,
Helpful onboard educational features, including slowing down playback
TASCAM's BB-1000CD is more than a handy recording solution - it also has a bunch of handy onboard tools, which make it great in the lesson room environment. There's a metronome and chromatic tuner onboard, for basic practicing. Plus, you can change the speed of audio playback without affecting pitch. Likewise, you can change the key of the audio without affecting speed. Both tools are great for learning pieces by ear and practicing transposition. A handy looped playback feature helps you work on a particular section of a song at a time.
Wireless remote control included
The BB-1000CD includes a wireless remote control. Just set it up in the corner of the room, then control all of its functions without stepping away from your instrument.
- Recording to CD-R/RW or optional SD/SDHC Memory Card
- Uncompressed PCM Recording (CD/SD)
- MP3 Recording (SD)
- Copy function dubs from SD to CD/ CD to SD
- Four Built-in Condenser Microphones for 360-degree recording
- Built-in 10W stereo Sound System
- Simple Operation with Dedicated Knobs and Keys
- Variable Speed Audition with Key Control
- Loop Playback
- Metronome and Chromatic tuner
- Supports Overdub recording
- Powered through 8 x AA Batteries or AC power adapter
- Wireless remote control unit included
- 2 x XLR mic inputs with +48V phantom power