Countryman B3: Outstanding Quality Lav
Sometimes you just gotta go wireless, and when you do, it's nice to have an affordable, top-quality lavalier mic in your toolkit. The Countryman B3 Lavalier Microphone is just that. The B3 gives you exceptional audio quality, reliability, and durability in a package so small and unobtrusive, you may forget where you placed it. Full 20Hz-20kHz frequency response (with field-selectable high-frequency response caps), low distortion, excellent rejection of surrounding noise, and extremely low handling noise ensure superb results every time.
This tiny mic is big on versatility. Whether you need a tie-clip lav for an interview or a water-resistant mic for a hurricane report, you can reach for the B3 with confidence. Don't let its size fool you - the B3 is rugged. Its protective caps are impervious to water, sweat, and makeup, and its cable is reinforced by a tough Kevlar core, which - in tandem with the mic's ultra-thin diaphragm - cuts down on handling noise. Swap out protective caps to customize the frequency response for different scenarios or to match other mics.
The B3 is a chameleon, looking great when you want to see it - and virtually disappearing when you don't. It comes in five colors to match clothing, hair, and skin tones, and is easy to hide in hair or on costumes, or in a prop flower vase - you'll probably never run out of applications for Countryman's B3. You can even color the white caps with a felt tip marker for optimal concealability! You'll never again have to settle for the poor sound quality of under-clothing miking.
Affordable, great-sounding, and virtually invisible - the B3's an incredible value! If you need a lav, the Countryman B3 Lavalier Microphone is an excellent choice.Countryman B3 Lavalier Microphone Features at a Glance:
- This version of the B3 is intended for use with Shure Wireless Systems with Switchcraft TA4F Connector
- This version of the B3 is Sensitivity #4 - for general uses
- All-purpose, rugged, affordable lavalier that's easy to hide in clothing, hair or props
- Ideal for theater, news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools, and general lavalier applications
- Low distortion at SPLs up to 150dB on 48V Phantom Power
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier mic
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Looks great when you want to see it, and hides easily when you don't
- Highly resistant to moisture and perspiration for use in hair, on the body, or in bad weather
- Protective cap is easily removed for cleaning or replacement when clogged with makeup
- Kevlar-reinforced cable withstands punishment
- Supplied with set of two tie clips (black and white), wind screen, three HF response control protective caps, and carrying case