Crash and Ride with Trashy Accents
The Meinl Cymbals 18" Byzance Extra Dry Dual Crash uses a special combination of hammering and lathing to add a distinct voice to your drum kit. Dual playing surfaces allow you to play this cymbal as a ride as well as a crash for trashy accents. The timbre is basically dark, with complex tonality and smooth, shimmering highs. The sustain and volume are relatively low, which Sweetwater drummers like as a contrast to louder cymbals in their drum sets. When you want the versatility of a crash/ride cymbal, you'll be pleased with the sound of the Meinl Cymbals 18" Byzance Extra Dry Dual Crash Cymbal.
Meinl Cymbals 18" Byzance Extra Dry Dual Crash Cymbal Features at a Glance:
- A dual-purpose 18" crash/ride cymbal with complex, dark timbre
- Hand lathed, hammered, and polished to brilliant perfection
- B20 bronze delivers a high-midrange sound that's warm and rich
- Short sustain is perfect for powerful accents
- Low loudness fills out your drum set nicely, without being overbearing