Affordable MIDI Control with Outstanding Feature Set!
Sure, the M-Audio Axiom 25 USB MIDI controller keyboard is small enough to fit into your desktop rig and affordable enough for any budget, but this little controller gives you big-time features! The Axiom 25 includes 25 semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keys with assignable aftertouch, so you know you can play your virtual instruments with a natural, expressive touch. It also includes plenty of assignable trigger pads, rotary encoders, and transport buttons to work with your instruments and DAW programs. But one of our favorite parts of the Axiom 25 — apart from controllability — is the software package that comes with it!
You can get started making music right away with the included copy of Ableton Live Lite. A full composing, recording, remixing, improvising, editing, and performing suite, Live brings acoustic, electronic, and virtual instruments — as well as your digital recordings — together, in a really easy-to-use way. Apart from that, the M-Audio Axiom 25 even comes with free Enigma editor/librarian software to manage an unlimited number of setups via computer, so you can easily recall your presets.
All in all, the M-Audio Axiom 25 is an excellent MIDI controller for composing with virtual instruments in your home studio — and the compact format makes it right for your mobile products as well!M-Audio Axiom 25 MIDI Controller Keyboard Features at a Glance:
- 25-key velocity-sensitive semi-weighted action keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- 8 MIDI-assignable trigger pads
- 8 MIDI-assignable rotary encoder knobs
- 6 transport buttons reassignable to other MIDI parameters
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Octave up/down; transpose up/down
- Preset / program change / MIDI channel +/- buttons
- Backlit LCD screen
- Sustain and expression pedal jacks
- Built-in USB MIDI interface including standard MIDI In and Out jacks
- Powered via USB or optional power supply
- Class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- 20 non-volatile memory locations
- Memory dump via Sys Ex
- Compatible with free Enigma librarian/editor for storing and organizing setups
- All controllers fully programmable to MIDI controller number and channel
- Controller Mute function mutes controller output to avoid parameter jumps
- Snapshot function transmits all current controller settings
- On/off rocker switch
- Weighs only 5.5 lbs.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite music production software so you can make music right away