Next-Gen Conversion for Pro Tools|HD
This Lynx Aurora (n) 24-HD with preinstalled LT-HD option provides you with pro-quality digital conversion and ultra-low-latency performance. The Aurora (n) 24-HD gives you up to 192kHz analog to digital and digital to analog conversion with front panel control of all routing and sample rate options. Word clock connectors provide you with additional sync options, and the preinstalled LT-HD card provides you with maximum bandwidth and minimal latency. Aurora (n) models give you up to 32-channel recording and playback to microSD for stand-alone operation or confidence recording, as well as two audiophile-grade headphone outs, while a TFT LCD display provides immediate status information. Leveraging high-end Lynx Hilo technology and utilizing cutting-edge FPGA processors, Aroura (n) delivers even greater transparency, with significantly lower noise and distortion than previous models. For excellent conversion quality, Sweetwater recommends the Lynx Aurora (n) 24-HD.
Outfitted with all of the I/O options you need
The Aurora (n) 24-HD provides you with professional I/O options to fit your studio or live-sound production rig. Based on handy DB-25 connections, the Aurora's analog I/O is electronically balanced and supports both +4dBU and -10dBV nominal levels. Its AES digital I/O is also transformer coupled and capable of driving 500 feet of cable at 192kHz. What's more, the Aurora (n) 24-HD supports both dual and single-wire AES channel modes.
Onboard 32-channel mixer makes complex routing simple
The Aurora (n) 24-HD's 32-channel onboard digital mixer provides you with extensive routing and mixing options. Acting as a powerful patch-bay-style digital router, your Aurora (n) 24-HD can easily route signals between its analog and digital inputs on a channel-by-channel basis. That provides you with extremely flexible, and totally recallable, zero-latency monitoring capabilities.
Armed with SynchroLock-2 jitter reduction for clear digital audio
Aurora (n) models also include Lynx's proprietary SynchroLock-2 jitter reduction technology. This LYNX-exclusive feature provides extreme jitter reduction of up to 3000:1, allowing Aurora to output an extremely clean clock output for driving the digital audio system.
Lynx Aurora (n) 24-HD with LT-HD Option Digital Converter Features:
- 24-channel AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Comes preloaded with Lynx LT-HD option card for Pro Tools|HD
- Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) delivers amazing transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion
- Up to 32-channels of real-time recording/playback to/from onboard micro SD card
- Onboard 32-channel digital mixer provides flexible I/O routing
- LSlot expansion for USB, Thunderbolt, Dante, Pro Tools|HD connectivity options, and more
- Configurable I/O, 2 audiophile-grade headphone outs, universal power supply
- 1-in/3-out word clock I/O with 2nd-generation Lynx SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology
- Designed and crafted in the Lynx Studio Technology lab in Costa Mesa, CA