Next-gen Conversion, Plus Dante
This Lynx Aurora (n) 24-DNT with preinstalled LT-DNT option provides you with pro-quality digital conversion and ultra-low-latency performance. The Aurora (n) 24-DNT gives you up to 192kHz analog to digital and digital to analog conversion with front panel control of all routing and sample rate options. Word clock connectors provide you with additional sync options, and the preinstalled LT-DNT Dante card gives you maximum networking bandwidth, with minimal latency. Aurora (n) models give you up to 32-channel recording and playback to microSD for stand-alone operation or confidence recording, as well as two audiophile-grade headphone outs, while a TFT LCD display provides immediate status information. Leveraging high-end Lynx Hilo technology and utilizing cutting-edge FPGA processors, Aroura (n) delivers even greater transparency, with significantly lower noise and distortion than previous models. For excellent conversion quality, Sweetwater recommends the Lynx Aurora (n) 24-DNT.
Convenient front-panel control and the I/O options you need
In addition to an ergonomic front panel that provides easy access to all of its important controls and signal status, the Aurora (n) 24-DNT offers professional I/O options to fit your studio or live-sound production rig. Based on handy DB-25 connections, the Aurora's analog I/O is electronically balanced and supports both +4dBU and -10dBV nominal levels, while its preinstalled LT-DNT Dante card gives you maximum networking bandwidth with minimal latency.
Onboard 32-channel mixer makes complex routing simple
The Aurora (n) 24-DNT's 32-channel onboard digital mixer provides you with extensive routing and mixing options. Acting as a powerful patch-bay-style digital router, your Aurora (n) 24-DNT can easily route signals between its analog and digital inputs on a channel-by-channel basis. That provides you with extremely flexible, and totally recallable, zero-latency monitoring capabilities.
Armed with SynchroLock-2 jitter reduction for clear digital audio
Lynx's proprietary SynchroLock-2 jitter reduction technology is also included. This LYNX-exclusive feature provides extreme jitter reduction of up to 3000:1, allowing Aurora to output an extremely clean clock output for driving the digital audio system.
Lynx Aurora (n) 24-DNT with LT-DNT Option Digital Converter Features:
- 24-channel AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Comes preloaded with Lynx LT-DNT Dante option card
- Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) delivers amazing transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion
- Up to 32-channels of real-time recording/playback to/from onboard micro SD card
- Onboard 32-channel digital mixer provides flexible I/O routing
- LSlot expansion for USB, Thunderbolt, Dante, Pro Tools|HD connectivity options, and more
- Configurable I/O, 2 audiophile-grade headphone outs, universal power supply
- 1-in/3-out word clock I/O with 2nd-generation Lynx SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology
- Designed and crafted in the Lynx Studio Technology lab in Costa Mesa, CA